The Fred Gretsch 50th Anniversary Celebration Guitar Giveaway
Win a brand spanking new G6118T-FG50 Limited Edition Fred Gretsch 50th Anniversary mode guitar with a guitar pick and hip Gretsch sticker. The guitar is signed by Fred Gretsch and has a estimated value of nearly $3500. The Fred Gretsch Credit Card Surprise Promotion started all the way back on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 and will wrap up on Tuesday, May 5, 2019. The sponsor of this trendy musical sweepstakes is listed as Fender Musical Instrument Corporation who are based at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 United States.
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate and win this sick guitar
- Must be a legal resident of Argentina, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Peru, Republic of Ireland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, United States (excluding Rhode Island, United States territories, possessions, or military bases), Venezuela, and Vietnam
- One entry per person is allowed in the Fred Gretsch 50th Anniversary Celebration Guitar Giveaway
- Anyone attempting to enter more than once will be kicked out of the contest
- The G6118T-FG50 Limited Edition guitar will be drawn on May 15, 2019
- The winner will have 7 days to respond
- The prize cannot be transferred or traded in for cash but the GRAND PRIZE winner is allowed to place it on eBay or any other sales site after they have taken possession
- Please allow up to 30 days for the guitar to be delivered
A winners list is available for 6 months after the Fred Gretsch G6118T-FG50 Anniversary Music Guitar Promotion promotion is over. Please write to: INTO Fred Gretsch 50th Anniversary Celebration Guitar Giveaway, Fender Musical Instrument Corporation (“Sponsor”) located at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 United States. So in other words contestants have until June 15, 2019 (or around that time) to request a list of the winner.