Here is a list of the popular 2016 McDonald’s Monopoly Game Board And Rare Pieces! (ranking with 1 being the hardest)
- The hardest piece in the game to obtain by far is number 622 which is Boardwalk (odds: 1 in 513,591,720)
- Pennsylvania Avenue (which is piece number 620) is actually ties with 3, 4, and 5 as the second hardest with only 5 printed (odds: 1 in 102,718,344)
- Ventnor Avenue
- Kentucky Avenue
- Tennessee Avenue
- Odds of obtain a Virginia Avenue are 1 in 51,359,172 (good luck!)
- Vermont Avenue is number 604 and light blue in color… odds? 1 in 51,359,172
- All aboard the Shortline Railroad! McDonald’s Monopoly went wild and created 200 of these
- The brown color piece Mediterranean Avenue is number 601 and odds of seeing this bird are 4,500
- All other properties provide either a 1 in 10 or 1 in 11 chance of obtaining
Anyone who is lucky enough to get the Boardwalk piece should keep buying McDonald’s food until they obtain the Park Place piece… customer who obtain both the Boardwalk piece and the Park Place game pieces will receive a cool $1,000,000.
After the Boardwalk/Park Place blue combo the amount of the prizes really drop of as the Green Pieces only pay $50,000 and the Yellow Properties $25,000. As one can see the prize package greatly decreases after the famous Boardwalk piece has been captured.
For those who are not fortunate enough to claim any of the properties but would like to see a list of names of the people that did should request a winners list. To check out the winners list write to: 2016 MONEY MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Winners List Request, P.O. Box 1132, Chicago, IL 60690… please make this request prior to May 30, 2019.
What are the food prizes in 2016?
- Small McCafe Frappe or Smoothie
- Regular McFlurry
- McGriddles (which is the best breakfast sandwich in the fast food game)
- Fries (size medium only)
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese or Premium Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Sadly the Big Mac did not make the list of food items to be given away during the 2016 Play At MCD promotion.