App Stack Class Action
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit against Appstack Inc claiming they violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Those who received a phone call from Appstack since Aug. 27, 2009 may want to file a claim
- Appstack denies all allegations of wrongdoing in the TCPA class action lawsuit but have agreed to settle in order to avoid the unknown cost of a trial
The App Stack Class Action lawsuit claims that Appstack violated the TCPA by making calls (without consent) to cell phones using a prerecorded message. In addition to the cash settlement App Stack will make sure that there telephone marketing activities are compliant with the TCPA. This lawsuit is entitled Booth, et al. v. Appstack Inc., et al and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.
App Stack Class Action Quick Notes
- Those who would like to object to the terms of the settlement must do so by Nov. 28, 2016
- Any questions about the lawsuit can be directed to 1-844-801-5968
- All claim forms are due by 11/28/16
- Class members who file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of TERRELL MARSHALL LAW GROUP PLLC and GALLAGHER LAW OFFICES PS
- App Stack has hired the law firm of SMITH FREED & EBERHART PC to represent their interest in the case
Class members who elect to file a claim via US mail should send it to: Appstack Settlement Claims Administrator P.O. Box 6006 Portland, OR 97228-6006… please include proper postage along with the phone number at which they received a call from Appstack and the Unique Identifier. A fairness hearing will take place before the Honorable James L. Robart on 1/11/2017. App Stack Class Members are NOT required to attend but can do so (the address of the hearing is listed as 700 Stewart Street, Suite 14106, Seattle, Washington 98101).