AT&T MicroCell Activate
- Online activation of a MicroCell Account
- When activating an account the customer will need their AT&T Wireless number or username
- This service is design for both business and personal accounts
The AT&T MicroCell Activate service should take less than 5 minutes to complete and MicroCell works with most broadband service providers, including AT&T broadband. Please note usage while connected to the AT&T MicroCell will count against the customers AT&T wireless device rate plan (this is non negotiable). Customers who use MicroCell frequently will want to explore their Unlimited MicroCell Calling feature which provides unlimited voice minutes for the entire family while connected to MicroCell.
AT&T MicroCell Quick Notes
- This is a free activation service with no hidden fees
- For best performance, minimum speeds of 1.5 Mbps downstream and 256 Kbps upstream are highly recommended
- Satellite and wireless broadband are not compatible
- The AT&T MicroCell service comes with a 12 month (aka 1 year) warranty
- If customers purchase more than one MicroCell please be sure to place them at least 40 feet apart to avoid disruptions
Please note the AT&T MicroCell device will work on any 3G or 4G-capable handset with AT&T wireless service (customers who already have Sprint or Verizon will have to switch plans before they can use MicroCell). Customers are allowed to use 3G or 4G-capable handsets with AT&T wireless service, up to a total of 15 lines via the MicroCell service. Any questions in regards to the AT&T MicroCell Activate service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 288-2020.