Donated Car Specials
- Donated Car Specials is an online auction house for charities to auction off cars that people have donated to them, making the process as easy as possible for the charity
- Charities that are auctioning off donated cars don’t have any costs to earn back like a dealership would, meaning they’re able to sell the cars for any cost – usually much lower than any other source
- All cars listed on Donated Car Specials can be viewed in person, and it’s recommended that a potential buyer stop to see a car before they actually buy it
Charities who receive car donations from people almost always turn around and sell these cars to raise money for their group, but this can sometimes be difficult for a charity who might not have many resources. Shoppers can search Donated Car Specials and big on cars all over the nation, many of which don’t have a reserve on them, meaning they can be sold for as little as hundreds of dollars. People looking for car deals can even search specifically for salvaged vehicles if they’re just looking for parts. Donated Car Specials does take a small percentage of the final sale price, but the charity takes the majority, meaning that the charity doesn’t have to do any of the work in selling the car, but they collect the proceeds.
Donated Car Special Quick Notes
- Ideal for a consumer looking to buy a car on the cheap
- Buying a car via this method will still require the consumer to pay sales tax
Why are cars listed for sale on Donated Car Specials?
The majority of charities that receive vehicle donations don’t have the resources to properly sell these cars on their own, so they turn to professional auction services like Donated Car Specials. DonatedCarSpecials.com works with several of the largest car auction groups in the US, meaning they will have one of the largest collections of vehicles available for auction at any time.
To contact Donated Car Specials
- Use the “contact us” form located on their web site to send them an e-mail