Drive Savvy Pay My Bill
- Pay a Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 credit card bill online in just a matter of seconds
- The pay my bill service is operated by Phillips 66 Company and is a free service
- All of the above credit cards are issued by issued by Synchrony Bank
The Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service requires the credit card holder to have an online account (new users will have to go through a short regitration process). In order to register for the Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service the card holder will need to provide a valid email address, have the credit card account number be the primary account holders, and have the credit card in their possession. Please note the Phillips 66, Conoco and 76 Personal credit card account number can be found on the front of the card or on any billing statements. Once registered for a Drive Savvy account the customer will be able to access an account online 24/7, make a payments, view credit statements, sign up for paperless statements, update address of phone number, and sign up for auto payments (signing up for auto payments are a must as it will help prevent the card holder from ever making a late payment that may result in costly fees and a lower credit score).
Drive Savvy Pay My Bill Quick Notes
- Easy to use
- Bills can be paid by linking a bank account (i.e. Bank of America checking account)
- Card holders must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States
- Approval for any of the credit cards associated with this program are not guranted and will be based on credit score/income
- Applicants who are approved will earn a nice $0.30 per gallon in Fuel Statement Credits during the first 60 days after account opening
Synchrony Bank and the Phillips 66 Company reserve the right to change or terminate the Drive Savvy or Fly Savvy Rewards Program at any point in time. Any questions in regards to the Drive Savvy Pay My Bill service can be directed to 855-513-1176.