- Take a super short survey in regards to a John Hopkins pharmacy visit
- Requires the date, location, and time of purchase (all of this information can be found on the John Hopkins customer receipt)
- Once the customer has provided the above information they will see the wording “Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please take our survey and tell us about your experience. Thank you for choosing Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy!”
- All information will be collected by Market Force Inc.
- Will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete
Questions that will be asked during the course of the JHop Survey include “Where did you interact with outpatient pharmacy staff?”, “Please rate the following questions using a 5 point rating scale where 1 is Not at all Satisfied and 5 is Extremely Satisfied”, and “Did you experience a problem during this visit?”. All feedback will be used to help JHOP a better pharmacy with faster service (people hate waiting more than ever these days!).
- Does not appear the customer will be rewarded for their efforts (i.e. no sweepstakes entry or coupon provided in return for survey feedback)
- The customers information will never be sold to a third party
- Customers will want to avoid taking this survey until JHop offers a coupon or promotional sweepstakes