My AARP Medicare Rewards
- Access a rewards account online associated with AARP membership
- The service is operated by United HealthCare Services, Inc.
- The rewards program does not come with an annual fee
The My AARP Medicare Rewards account holder can use the rewards towards the purchase of popular merchandise from places like Bowers & Wilkins, Dooney & Bourke, and Nike (even old people need stylish running/walking shoes). In order to join the rewards program the user must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older. Please note that AARP members will earn a whooping 50 percent more points for participating in earn activities. Members are ONLY allowed to earn a maximum of 5000 points per day and their account rewards balance will be shown at the top of their account page. Please note account activities will differ as some site activities can be used daily, some weekly, some monthly and some only once.
My AARP Medicare Rewards Quick Notes
- A must for old people who like free things
- Most young people will want to avoid this offer (ages 18 to 50)
- Reward points can be used at more than 175,000 local dining, shopping and entertainment offers available throughout the United States
- Points can also be used to bid on live auctions or enter sweepstakes
- Points cannot be transferred to another AARP members
- My AARP reward points will never expire and do NOT carry a cash value
My AARP Medicare rewards program users who have one of the following United Healthcare pans will have to go through an extra registration process:
- AARP MedicareComplete
- MedicareRx Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Hospital Indemnity including Extra Protection Hospital Plans
- Personal Health Insurance Plans
Please note most reward point items should ship in about 5 business days and order confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with the users AARP account. Any questions in regards to the My AARP Medicare Rewards account should be directed to the helpful Customer Service Department at 888-842-2891 Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET.