My BJ Perks
- Customers who want to make a payment towards their B.J.’s Perks MasterCard credit card account can logon and make a payment instantly online
- Members who have the B.J.’s Plus credit card get 3% off in store purchases, and members who have a B.J.’s Perks Elite credit card get 5% off all purchases
- Once account holders earn enough points, they’ll receive a free $20 B.J.’s gift certificate that can be used in store or online at bjs.com
The B.J.’s Perks MasterCard is the best way for B.J. Club shoppers to maximize their spending. In addition to financing purchases made at B.J.’s, the card can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Members who have the B.J. Perk’s MasterCard get up to 5% off of almost all B.J.’s club and online purchases, plus 10 cents off of every gallon of B.J.’s gas. Cardholders get 2% off of all other dining out and fuel purchases, plus 1% cash back on every other purchase made where MasterCard is accepted.
My BJ Perks Quick Notes
- Does not charge the customer an annual fee
- B.J.’s rewards certificates earned expire 6 months after they are first awarded
- BJ Perks rewards can only be used at BJ’s locations
B.J.’s store credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank, who can be contacted at PO Box 183003, Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003. Comenity Bank has over 25 years of financial services experiences and manages credit accounts for more than 125 different stores.
More Information About B.J.’s Club
- B.J.’s is famous for accepting all competitor coupons, including coupons from Sam’s Club and Costco
- In most cases, an annual membership to B.J.’s warehouse costs about $50 for a family
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a member’s only warehouse club that was founded in 1984 and has 200 locations across the United States. The company has about 25,000 employees, and is mainly found on the US East Coast (with one store located in Ohio). B.J.’s also has 150 gas station locations in the US, all located at their warehouse stores. Any questions in regards to the BJ’s Perks MasterCard program can be directed to 855-269-1622.