My NBC Visit
- Take a short survey in regards to a purchase at Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes with the survey and all results are collected by the Service Management Team
- Feedback will only be used to increase the quality of the Bundt Cakes and employee customer service
- Those who do not take the survey will most likely lose sleep knowing they did not help their local Nothing Bundt Cakes become a better place
- The customers feedback will never be sold to a third-party
The My NBC Visit survey will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete and is available in English or Spanish. In order to start the survey customers will need the date and time of purchase, store number, ticket number, and the clerk number (i.e. the Bundt Cake employee number). All of the previous named information can be found in the customer receipt and the store and ticket number will be 4 digits long. Once the previous named information has been provided the customer will be asked a few short questions in regards to the cleanliness of the store, the quality of the Bundt Cakes, and the promptness of the employees. Customers are asked to provide honest feedback as all results will be delivered to Nothing Bundt Cakes managers.
- Make a Bundt Cake purchase
- Eat it
- Save the receipt
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Answer a few short questions
- Collect a promotional coupon
- Sleep easy 🙂
What are the must try cakes when visiting Nothing Bundt Cakes?
- Red Velvet
- Classic Vanilla
Nothing Bundt Cakes Classic Vanilla cake is a light white confection cake with the timeless taste of creamy vanilla (what’s not to like here?). Any questions in regards to the Nothing Bundt Cakes customer survey can be directed to the Bundt Cake corporate office at 4560 Belt Line Rd, Suite 350, Addison TX 75001.