My Nike Visit No
- Provide feedback in regards to a Nike purchase
- All feedback will be used to increase bottom line profits at Nike
- Requires the survey entry code from the customer receipt
- Please do not use spaces or hyphens when entering the MyNike Visit survey entry code
- Limit to two completed surveys per household in a 7 day period
The My Nike Visit survey will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete and customers can sleep easy knowing they are making Nike even more money by improving their customer service and products through the feedback. The My Nike Visit NO survey entry code can be found at the bottom of the receipt and will be shown in bold black letters/numbers. The survey will ask a variety of questions in regards to the purchased Nike product (i.e. Nike Men’s Air VaporMax Flyknit Running Shoes, Grey ‑ Size 7.5) and the friendliness of the employee who helped them at the time of check out (i.e. was the employee prompt, was the employee friendly). Customers can sleep easy knowing their information will never be sold to a third-party or shared with the Nike employee who helped them at the time of check out. Please note feedback may be used in support of firing employee if necessary so be sure to provide 100% honest and accurate feedback.
- A must take survey for Nike fan boys
- Will take between 50 to 10 minutes to complete
- No reward is offered 🙁
- All feedback will be used to increase cash flows
- Any questions in regards to the survey can be directed to a Nike customer service agent at 1 (800) 806-6453
- Oregon based sports apparel retailer
- Founded in 1964 as blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight
- Was renamed Nike on May 30, 1971
The Nike corporate office can be found at the Nike World Headquarters One Bowerman Drive Beaverton, OR 97005. Customers looking to reach the corporate office by phone can dial 1-503-671-6453 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. PT, Monday – Friday (except holidays such as Christmas and New Years).