My School Orders
- Access the Family Book store
- Many people using the service will come from a student asking for support of their school
- In order to help the student the customer must first enter the school the student attends
The My School Orders service help school in the United States and allows students to access state of the art technology that may not have been available without support from the My School Orders customers. When searching for a school the customer can search by school name or search based on the city/state the school is located in. Any questions about the My School Order service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800528-7789 between the hours of 7 am – 7 pm Central Time (the customer call center is closed on weekends and Federal holidays). Popular products sold at the Family Book Store include ESPN the Magazine, Good Housekeeping (ideal for all the moms out there), Grandma’s Cookbook Collection, Redbook, and Prevention magazine. All major credit cards are accepted when making a payment (i.e. Visa, MasterCard) but it does not appear that PayPal is accepted at this time.
My School Orders Quick Notes
- Ideal for someone looking to support US schools
- Products also include yummy food items, home decor, and DVD’s
- Popular food items include cookies and chocolate
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for a food item to arrive
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for a magazine subscription to begin
- Popular home decor items via the My School Order service include flags, wind chimes (perfect for old ladies), coloring books, and wall art
Those looking to reach out to My School order by mail can write to: MySchoolOrders.com, 180 Freedom Ave., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 while those who prefer email can fire an email of to: firstname.lastname@example.org (when sending an email please include the customers name, school in question, and the account number in which the purchase was made).