Prodigy Game Play
- Play Prodigy online with a username and password
- New students will have to register with a class code
- The class code can be obtained from the students teacher
Gamers who are playing the Prodigy Game from home only need a valid email address in order to get started. The game appears free and is getting rave reviews from kids around the United States. Not only is the Prodigy Game fun but it is also a great learning tool for young minds.
Prodigy Game Play Quick Notes
- Provides more than 1200 challenging yet crucial math skills for children in grade 1 to 8
- Uses a diagnostic test to place students in the correct grade, embedded assessments, and automatic differentiation
- Prodigy ensures that each student will learn at the own pace (and if a student needs to be held back then so be it)
- Prodigy Game Play provides 24/7 reporting to teachers
- Used by more than 300,000 teachers in the United States
- Links with Twitter and Facebook
What are actual teachers saying about the Prodigy Game Play?
“The best thing that Prodigy has done for my students is bring excitement to mathematics. The program exhibits the perfect balance of engaging elements for students and feedback tools for teachers” – Ms Teffer, Home Room Teacher 6th Grade
Play Prodigy faster with the new and improved Chrome app. Please note that the Prodigy Game is a free service for teachers and students alike (the only money they will ever make is through a optional parent upgrade which unlocks extra in-game content (e.g., new hairstyles for a student’s character… unfortunately many kids will want this upgrade and will not stop hounding their parents until they pay for it). Prodigy Game Play extras can be paid for using any major credit or debit card (i.e. Visa, American Express).