Verizon Wireless Get Discounts
- Those who are LUCKY enough to be a Verizon Wireless employee or are affiliatiated with an organization that has an agreement with VZW are allowed to receive special discounts
- The VZW discounts are NOT open to the general public
- It appears that both part and full-time employees are allowed to take advantage of this policy
The Verizon Wireless Get Discounts service provides employees with great savings on premium products & services on the most popular wireless network in the United States. Employees who are not sure if their company has an agreement with Verizon Wireless should speak with their Human Resource department (if they do not ask their HR manager to sign up for the Verizon Wireless Get Discount promotion ASAP). Those who are a part of the Verizon Wireless Get Discounts program will have to verify their employment before obtaining a discount (verification usually takes place through their work email).
Verizon Wireless Get Discounts Quick Notes
- Verizon Wireless will periodically ask the employee to validate their current employment status in order to ensure they still work for the same company associated with the discount
- VZW must keep accurate information regarding the company the customer work for and the discount for which they are eligible
- Those who changed employers may lose their discount or may still be eligible for a discount through their new employer depending on who it is
- Please have a work email address to check eligibility status
- Those who are a member of the US Armed Forces should receive a 15% discount off most advertised Verizon standard monthly plans
Current Verizon Wireless get discounts customers can simply enter a My Verizon User ID or Mobile Number to access their account online. Any questions in regards to the Verizon Wireless Get Discount promotion can be directed to 1-800-922-0204.